Today’s Loneliness Annual Report outlines the wide-ranging support government is giving to grassroots organisations, charities, social enterprise, individuals and more, to help alleviate loneliness. The first Annual Report on tackling loneliness provides a progress update since the publication of the cross-government Loneliness Strategy in October 2018.
‘A connected society: a strategy for tackling loneliness’ published in October 2018, was the world’s first government strategy developed to tackle loneliness in England. Marking a shift in the way we see and act on loneliness, it contained 60 new policy commitments from across nine government departments. This Annual Report provides an update on the progress made against each of these commitments, and sets out the government’s future direction of travel.
This report has been produced by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond