The National Council for Voluntary Organisations has conducted a year-long consultation project with charities, led by Dame Mary Marsh. They have identified four ethical principles to help your charity recognise and resolve ethical issues and conflicts, and become a safer space for all individuals.
Click here to access the report.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence
- Building Resilience to the Covid-19 Pandemic and Beyond Webinar
- Upcoming Dates Domestic Violence Awareness Training for Faith Leaders
- SFI update for Faith Based Out of School settings from 5 November 2020