The Jamia Masjid Razvia in Brierly recently carried out their Food Bank project using the Strengthening Faith Institutions micro-grant. This project acted as both a donations collection service, and also a delivery service: first, the Masjid encouraged people to donate food and essential items, such as toiletries and imperishable foodstuffs, and then delivered these donations to over 30 at-risk households who were self-isolating and did not have family members who were able to help.
This project was extremely successful, offering much-needed support to vulnerable individuals. The Jamia Masjid Razvia’s project is an important reminder that communities must work together during these difficult times.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence