Length: 2 hours
By the end of the course, you will understand:
- The moral, legal and financial reasons for having good health and safety procedures
- The responsibilities of health and safety ‘duty holders’
- How to identify hazards in your faith centre
- The key points to consider when conducting a health and safety risk assessment
- The key steps to take when investigating a health and safety incident
- When and how to report a health and safety incident.
Upon completion, participants will receive a certificate and course notes.
The course is delivered by Muhammad Latif, qualified in both Health & Safety supervision – level 3 and Safeguarding – level 3 (NSPCC). He has over fifteen years’ experience in designing and supporting the implementation of Safeguarding and Health & Safety systems and delivers training and consultancy to independent schools for Ofsted inspections.