- This event has passed.
Safeguarding Adults (Awareness) Training
January 11, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm UTC+0
Safeguarding awareness training for trustees, management committee members, teachers, clergy, volunteers and any one else working with adults at risk (vulnerable adults) aged 18 or over.
- Importance of safeguarding – in British law and in the Sacred Texts
- Safeguarding and Adult Protection
- Four Rs of safeguarding – Recognise, Respond, Report, Record
- Major types of abuse and major signs of each of them
- Duties of the Designated Safeguarding Officer and trustees
- Further learning
- Questions & Answers
To book a place or for more information, contact: Shakil@sfitogther.org, 07505900490. Places are limited and must be booked in advance.
Fee: £10 per person or FREE for SFI Network members
Certification: Certificates of attendance will be given to those attending the whole course.