- This event has passed.
Safeguarding Adults (Awareness) Training
January 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+0
Safeguarding Children (Awareness) Training for Trustees, management committee members, teachers, clergy, volunteers and any one else working with children aged 0 – 18.
- Importance of safeguarding – in British law and in the Sacred Texts
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Four Rs of safeguarding – Recognise, Respond, Report, Record
- Major types of abuse and major signs of each type of abuse
- Duties of the Designated Safeguarding Officer and trustees
- Further learning sources
- Questions & Answers
To book a place or for more information, contact: Shakil@sfitogther.org, 07505900490
Fee: £10 per person or FREE for SFI Network members
Certification: Certificates of attendance will be given to those attending the whole course.
Pre material: What_to_do_if_you_re_worried_a_child_is_being_abused.