Give your staff and trustees the knowledge and tools to manage HR issues internally through our range of specialist scheduled and tailored on-site training course.
From safer recruitment and selection techniques to maintaining the single central record or disciplinary and grievance procedures, our dedicated education HR consultant can deliver bespoke training course to your staff and provide guidance on legislative obligations and best practice.
• Help leaders recruit safely.
• Raise awareness of offender behaviour.
• Prevent the recruitment of unsuitable people.
• Highlight what to look for in application forms.
• Learn useful interview questions.
• Implement pre-employment checks.
• Review policies and practises to minimise risk
• To understand both the regulatory framework and best practice underpinning the format and content.
• To consider the categories of the staff / workers that should be recorded.
• To explore options around the format and content.
• To equip participants with a practical understanding of key pre-employment checks for school based staff, volunteers, contractors and agency workers.
• To help participants review preemployment checking processes.
This course is delivered by Dawood Masood, who has been serving at Al-Hira Cultural and Educational Centre, Luton since 2011 as the Head of Educational and Youth Services and a teacher of Islamic Studies.
The course is free for SFI members