Fundraising and Grant Application Writing for Beginners in association with Faith in Society Ltd
The course will allow participants to:
• Understand the principles of effective finance generation;
• Deciding the objective of your project;
• Identify appropriate funders;
• Write a persuasive application and suggestions for a range of possible sources;
• Overcome the pitfalls that applicants often fall into
Participants will receive a Faith in Society Completion Certificate, endorsed by the Strengthening Faith Institutions programme.
Training Cost: £20 per person
This course is delivered by Jane Roemer, an experienced fundraiser with expertise in securing funding and grants for smaller voluntary and community sector organisations. Most recently, with the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership. She is Director of the PR and capacity building consultancy Confluence Associates and a senior member of the team at Faith in Society.