Free SFI and DBS Webinars:
DBS for faith centres made simple
Wednesday 2nd March, 12pm – 1pm (Click here to book)
Thursday 3rd March, 7pm – 8pm (Click here to book)
- Does your place of worship or supplementary school recruit staff and volunteers?
- Do you want to make sure you get the right level of DBS checks to protect children and/or adults at risk?
- Are you confused about what you are supposed to do?
Strengthening Faith Institutions in partnership with the Disclosure and Barring Service are hosting a free webinar to look at:
– An Introduction to DBS checks
– What level of check can I get for different roles at my place of worship or supplementary school?
– What does it mean if somebody is on the ‘barred’ list?
– How do you request a check?
– What should I do once I get the check?
– Where can I go to for more help?
The webinar is specifically aimed at people with low levels of experience and/or understanding of DBS checks.
It is suitable for trustees, staff and volunteers of:
– Places of worship including Mosques, Gurdwaras, Temples, Synagogues and Churches
– Religious supplementary schools including Madrassahs, Yeshivas and Sunday Schools