Both the employer and the employees have duties. Employees have the right to work in a safe place. Children attending your supplementary classes as well as people visiting your place of worship also have the right to be safe at your place. Health and safety is about stopping anyone getting hurt at work/place of worship/supplementary school or ill due to any hazard there.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond