Faith institutions need to deal with the immediate crisis as they simultaneously consider the future landscape of work post-Covid. SFI organised an online conference to discuss and highlight some of the actions faith communities need to take to transition to a safer and more sustainable post-COVID-19 world.
Thank you for all our keynote speakers, and over 100 participants from diverse communities. If you would like further support and training for your faith centre in financial planning, safeguarding, fundraising, and more, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond