We wanted to draw your attention to the Government’s Faith Engagement Review and subsequent call for evidence on the contribution of faith groups to our country and communities.
On 10 October 2019, the Government announced that Colin Bloom had been appointed as the Faith Engagement Adviser at the Ministry for Housing Communities and Local Government (MHCLG). As Faith Engagement Adviser, Colin is leading a review into how best the Government should engage with faith groups in England. He will make recommendations to the Communities Secretary about how the government can best celebrate and support the contribution of faith groups, break down barriers and promote acceptance between faiths, and promote shared values while tackling cultures and practices that are harmful.
This Call for Evidence aims to collect views from the public and from experts in the subject; these views will help underpin this review’s recommendations.
Click HERE to participate.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond