We are offering Basic Safeguarding Training to develop an awareness of Safeguarding and Child Protection concerns within your faith institution and how to protect children from suffering any harm.
By the end of the course, participants will:
• Understand the four categories of child abuse;
• Recognise signs of abuse in a child;
• To learn what to do should you notice signs of abuse in a child
Upon completion, participants will receive a full set of safeguarding policy templates and a certificate of attendance.
Free for all SFI members, £5 for non-members
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence
- Building Resilience to the Covid-19 Pandemic and Beyond Webinar
- Upcoming Dates Domestic Violence Awareness Training for Faith Leaders
- SFI update for Faith Based Out of School settings from 5 November 2020