Join us on Wednesday 21st October for a webinar on how to mitigate risks to your faith centre during these uncertain times. This will be delivered by Lee Jackson from Anami Agencies who will be offering their insurance expertise to ensure your faith centre and it’s members are fully protected.
The session will include:
- How to fill out a good risk assessment
- How to ensure your risk policy is actionable
- How to choose the right insurer
- How Covid-19 changes your risk planning and protocol
Click HERE to register
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond