We recognise that during #Covid19 the safeguarding of children, staff & volunteers within faith institutions remains a priority. Join us on 14th October at 10am.
In light of the current situation as a result of the Coronavirus, SFI is working with faith institutions and out-of-school settings to reduce the risk of contracting and spreading of the virus to children, young people, staff, volunteers and their families.
We have seen from recent high-profile inquiries the immense and long-lasting damage caused when abuse is perpetrated by someone in a community or faith-related role.
Join us for our safeguarding conference which will bring together faith institutions, voluntary, community and faith leaders, volunteers, tutors and parents to explore many areas including: some of the current Covid-19 challenges.
To Register: tinyurl.com/
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond