Strengthening Faith Institutions (SFI) recognises that during the Covid-19 pandemic the safeguarding of children, staff, and volunteers within faith institutions remains a priority for everyone.
In light of the current situation as a result of the Coronavirus, SFI is working with faith institutions and out-of-school settings to reduce the risk of contracting and spreading of the virus to children, young people, staff, volunteers and their families.
The conference will bring together faith institutions, voluntary, community and faith leaders, volunteers, tutors and parents to explore many areas including: some of the current Covid-19 challenges; safeguarding children and young people; developing effective organisations, and identifying what is helping and what is hindering their work; lessons learnt on individual journeys of improvement; what more is needed to be done to keeping children safe.
Wednesday 14th October
10am – 11:30am (Keynote Speakers)
12pm – 4pm (Workshops)
Click HERE to register.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence