Charities which work internationally often move money across international borders and spend it in other countries, encountering different financial systems and needing to use different currencies.
Most countries in the world have formal banking systems in place. Using such systems is a prudent and responsible way to ensure that charity funds are safeguarded, and that there are appropriate audit trails of the sort which trustees must keep for the receipt and use of money.
Join us for a webinar with Eleanor Morgan and Nick Donaldson from the Charity Commission for England and Wales on how to send money internationally as faith centre.
Thursday 29th September
Click HERE to register
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence