As the voluntary sector begins to resume normal activity after pausing due to COVID-19, many organisations are facing new safeguarding challenges as the lines between work and home have become blurred.If you’re responsible for safeguarding within your organisation, sign up to this free webinar we’re running in partnership with our Trusted Supplier Zurich.
About the webinar
We will explore some of the emerging safeguarding risks that charities need to consider as part of your continued efforts to ensure the safety and wellbeing of your staff and volunteers.We have a limited number of places available, so make sure you secure your place today (registrations will be processed by Zurich).
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence
- Building Resilience to the Covid-19 Pandemic and Beyond Webinar
- Upcoming Dates Domestic Violence Awareness Training for Faith Leaders
- SFI update for Faith Based Out of School settings from 5 November 2020