The easing of social and economic lockdown measures following the COVID-19 outbreak is being supported by NHS Test and Trace. Faith Institutions need to assist this service by keeping a temporary record of worshippers, staff (including volunteers) and visitors for 21 days and assist NHS Test and Trace with requests for that data if needed, whilst also complying with GDPR regulations.
SFI have developed a GDPR Compliance Policy for Test and Trace data collection.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training