As a result of the Prime Minister’s confirmation that holiday clubs and out-of-school settings will now be allowed to reopen during the summer holidays, we’ve published two pieces of guidance on GOV.UK about community activities, holiday and after-school clubs as well as other out-of-school provision.
The Department for Education (DoE) released guidance for providers outlining the protective measures that need to be in place to ensure that, from Saturday 4 July, such settings can minimise the risk to children, staff and parents who attend their settings by reducing the risk of infection and transmission of the virus. DoE have also published advice to parents and carers on the precautions they should be taking if they are thinking of sending their child to any provision over the summer period.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training