This guidance for marriage and civil partnership has been drafted on the basis of the scientific evidence available and will be updated as necessary as more data becomes available on COVID-19.
Marriages and civil partnerships are a vital part of our society, uniting couples to start their new life together and affording certain legal rights. However, by their very nature, in bringing families and friends together, they are particularly vulnerable to the spread of COVID-19.
The government has been working closely with stakeholders in the wedding industry, the Places of Worship Taskforce and the National Panel for Registration to consider how we are able to allow small marriages and civil partnerships to begin safely from 4 July 2020.
This guidance remains under review and may be updated in line with the changing situation.
If you would like any further information or support, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond