The Government is easing the lockdown gradually with guidelines. From 13th June 2020 places of worship will be permitted to open for specific purposes. It is vital to note that trustees remain fully responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all those who visit their place of worship.
This includes worshippers, staff, volunteers and other visitors. All Government and NHS guidelines are to be followed strictly by the trustees/committee members/management and the responsible persons for the place of worship.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond