Join us for The Post Lockdown Mosques and Our Youth Webinar in partnership with The Mosques and Imams National Advisory Board which will discuss the response to the challenges young Muslims face, how to engage with young professionals in the community and violent crime and the role of mosques.
Thursday 4th June
2pm – 3:30pm
With speakers, Anjum Zahra Teaching Coordinator, R&D Team Member, Majlis e Ulama e Shia Europe Dawood Masood Consultant, Strengthening Faith Institutions, Ali Madani Coordinator & Youth Affairs Faiths Forum for London and Ismael Lea South Director, The Salam Project, BAME Youth & Community Consultant.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence