SFI is committed to keeping our faith centres safe. We are honoured to work alongside the Muslim Council of Peterborough in this updated and expanded version of the Safegaurding of Children and Young People in Madrasahs booklet. With useful templates for safeguarding, health and safety risks, fire safety and much more, this booklet can be used by any faith centre or faith-based supplementary school to make a real impact in keeping our community safe and well cared for.
If you would like hard-copies of this booklet for your faith centre, or would like further training in safeguarding, health and safety, and fire protection, please contact us at email@example.com.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond