Strengthening Faith Institutions is working with HMRC to provide up-to-date information and support for faith centres and their employees. The Self-employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) has been introduced to help self-employed individuals and partnerships through this period of disruption.
Join the following live webinar for an overview of the scheme on Friday 1st May.
This webinar will cover:
- the aim of the scheme
- who can apply
- how much may be claimed
- applying for the scheme
- what happens after you’ve applied
- other support available.
If you have any questions or would like free advice, please contact us at email@example.com or call our helpline on 0333 772 1989
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond