Lee Bolton Monier-Williams Solicitors will be hosting a webinar on Good Governance during Lock down.
5th May 10.30 am Decision making
– how to ensure you are making effective robust decisions including the use of electronic forms of meeting.
12 May 10.30 am Delegation
– During a time when trustees cannot meet and quorums are hard to come by, can you delegate trustee decisions?
Book Now – very limited places on these dates.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond