Places of worship, like other organisations have closed their building due to the COVID-19 outbreak, whilst insurance companies are generally expecting organisations to temporarily close their premises.
It’s important to check with your insurance companies what your policy actually covers, many insurers will not apply the cover restrictions for Unoccupied Premises, others may require you to inform them you’ve vacated. Therefore you should confirm with your insurance company what are their requirements.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond