During the Covid-19 crisis, as faith institutions are closed, many have moved to remote working. It is important to continue to safeguard and protect children during these times and ensure that policies around this are not loosened.
The purpose of this policy statement is to:
– ensure the safety and well being of children and young people is paramount when adults,
– young people or children are using the internet, social media or mobile devices
– provide staff and volunteers with the overarching principles that guide our approach to
– ensure that, as an institution, we operate in line with our values and within the law in
terms of how we use online devices.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond