Here at SFI, we are responding to the concerns and issues of faith centres nationwide, with a dedicated helpline for any place of worship.
The helpline will be staffed with expert consultants from 1-7pm every day of the week. The helpline will provide up-to-date advice for faith centres on financial concerns, health and safety issues, gift-aid, online safeguarding, tech support for online engagement, legal advice, and other issues of concern during this crisis.
Any faith centre manager, trustee, volunteer, or clergy from every faith is welcome to call the helpline at 0333 772 1989.
All calls and information shared is confidential
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training