An online portal which helps to educate charities about safeguarding has been backed by the National Lottery and the government, to help charities protect their volunteers, staff and any children and vulnerable adults they may work with. It aims to offer advice to charities about how to handle concerns and allegations. This included identifying the right people to contact and offering access to helpful resources around keeping staff, service users and volunteers safe.
Click here to read more.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond