This is an ideal seminar for new or prospective trustees to learn what will be expected of them, and for current trustees who want to have a quick refresher. The seminar will cover all the basic aspects of trusteeship with a focus on how to comply with regulatory expectations. With Jane Grenfell and the LBMW team. Jane Grenfell has an extensive knowledge of charity law and its application in England and Wales in particular in relation to schools, colleges and Universities. Jane obtained a degree in History and Politics at Keele University in Staffordshire. She is based within the Education and Ecclesiastical team at LBMW.
Date And Time
Tue, 28 January 2020
11:00 – 15:30 GMT
Lee Bolton Monier-Williams’ Boardroom
1 The Sanctuary
Westminster SW1P 3JT
- Coffee at 1100
- Seminar starts at 1130
- 1pm lunch
- 3pm Plenary
- 3.30pm (latest) depart
- With a sandwich buffet, opportunities to network and discuss your issues with the best legal minds.
Click here to register.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond