The fourth OCN Teacher’s Excellence was held in Birmingham celebrating the leadership skills many supplementary school teachers have shown throughout the year. The celebration consists of Farooq and Sarvat who are the training facilitators provide accredited certificates to all those who have completed the course, but it is more than that. It is about the local community within SFI’s core regional areas coming together to celebrate good governance, which is core to the project, as safeguarding children is everyone’s business.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence