On 30th October, Strengthening Faith Institutions (SFI) launched our Health-Check for Faith Communities in Kirklees, which measures the strengths and weaknesses of your institution which will serve to maximise your organisation by providing focused training for your leadership team, trustees, and members in core areas of safeguarding, security, governance, funding and other areas of need. Click here to find out more about the support and training we offer.
The event was attended by Kirklees Council, our regional consultants Muzahid Khan and Fakrul Choudhary and our Director, Mustafa Field OBE who gave his expertise in third-sector organisations and members with the local community.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training