The National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) has launched a range of new online safeguarding resources which outline simple steps that voluntary organisations can take to ensure that they are run in a way that actively prevents beneficiaries, staff and others from suffering harm, harassment, bullying, abuse and neglect.
The resources cover what safeguarding is, steps to a safer organisation, checklists, training and other support, what to do if you are worried and working overseas.
Click here to access the resources.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training