Strengthening Faith Institutions have been given a fantastic training opportunity for a trustee or a member of a faith institution’s management committee and SFI will be covering the cost, so it’s free!
There is a range of training available in the following areas:
1. Governance – Wednesday 13th November: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
2. Safeguarding – Tuesday 10th December: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
3. Fundraising Regulations and GDPR – Tuesday 21st January: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
4. Finance and Accounting Management – Tuesday 25th February: 6:30 pm – 9:00pm
The representative from the faith institution is welcome to choose which training session they wish to attend and are not required to come to the whole set.
Strengthening Faith Institutions have only been given a limited number of places for each course, so please get in touch as soon as possible if you are interested before the places go! The absolute deadline is the 6th of November.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training