This report presents the work undertaken by the Coventry University team in assessing the impact and effectiveness of the SFI Programme against its aims. The approach taken, built on previous work with the programme, has been based on a significant investment of time in learning about SFI from
those closest to the Programme and has resulted in a strong understanding of how the Programme operates, its distinctiveness and where and how its successes and impact can be measured.
Click here to access the evaluation report.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond