Like all sectors, charities are susceptible to fraud and can be seen as easy target for criminals. International Charity Fraud Awareness Week will encourage and empower charities to talk about fraud and share best practice.
This year’s launch event will take place on the 21st October 2019 at Chartered Accountants’ Hall, Moorgate Place, London EC2R 6EA between 09:15am and midday. For further support and guidance, you can download the supporters pack from the Fraud Advisory Panel website and register to access content on the Charity Fraud Awareness Hub.
Click here for more information on International Charity Fraud Awareness Week 2019!
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond