In recent years charity rules and regulations have tightened and the job of a charity trustee has become tougher than ever. With over 168,000 registered charities in the UK the demand is high for skilled trustees.
Click here for 6 handy tips for anyone who is a trustee, or is thinking about becoming a trustee in the future.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence
- Building Resilience to the Covid-19 Pandemic and Beyond Webinar
- Upcoming Dates Domestic Violence Awareness Training for Faith Leaders
- SFI update for Faith Based Out of School settings from 5 November 2020