Does your faith group need some support in applying for grants? Are you part of a BAME faith group which needs to improve its funding strategy?
This workshop on Monday 16th September will cover the following areas;
- Understanding the principles of effective finance generation
- Deciding the objective of your project
- Identifying appropriate funders
- Suggestions for a range of possible funding sources
- Writing persuasive applications
- Overcoming the pitfalls that applicants often fall into
To confirm your free space, please inform SFI of your name, city of residence and organisation by texting 07538740319 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – spaces are limited, so book today!
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training