Paying your staff correctly and on time is very important and this can be a tremendous weight of responsibility on your shoulders. Getting it wrong can have some bad consequences for the charity. FMP Global have released the ‘Ultimate Guide to Payroll for Charities’ for guidance on how best to manage the payroll in your charity.
The guide includes:
- A step by step guide to processing payroll
- What to do before paying your employees
- How to prepare for payroll end of year
- Common payroll mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to ensure your payroll is GDPR compliant
- Payroll Management Options
Click here to download the resource.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond