This workshop will cover the following:
- Raise awareness of community Security.
- Understand the risks to the faith institution and the attendees;
- Ensuring staff and volunteers understand their roles and responsibilities;
- Raise awareness of funding and support opportunities to improve security in places of worship.
To find out further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence