On Sunday, 19th May 2019, over 50 trustees, volunteers, and senior managers from Hindu Temples and centres joined a workshop on safety and security at the Santana Mandir in Leicester.
The workshop included a hands-on practicum in drafting a security policy and procedure. Plus sharing best practice for for projects that could benefit many Hindu places of Worship or organisations.
Bharti Acharya, general secretary at Santana Mandir said: Security training is vitally important for our community and our buildings. Hindu members came together to address these issues in practical ways. SFI has shown a keen faith sensitivity and professionalism in taking the lead in this area.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence