On February 12th, 2019, 50 Faith leaders and trustees from Mosques, Churches and Gurdwaras received essential training and support in safeguarding and compliance at SFI’s regional symposium.
The event’s aim was to launch SFI in Blackburn, which was identified as an integration area in the Government’s Integrated Communities Strategy, and was led by SFI’s expert trainers including Fakrul Choudhary, Muzahid Khan and Javed Bashir.
The participants praised the event as an essential tool in ensuring places of worship are complainant with safeguarding policies to ensure the safety for children and adults, security, Governance, Funding and other areas of need.
We look forward to developing the programme further in Blackburn.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training