Strengthening Faith Institutions (SFI) and CodeRed Paramedical have been working together over the past year to ensure all faith institutions receive first aid training to manage their risks. CodeRed was introduced in 2016, by Waheed Hussain, who wanted to implement the importance of good health and safety to all employees and staff members in any organisation to prevent future deaths.
He is continuously delivering the training sessions across the UK and more recently visited Bradford: “With over 100 Madrassahs in Bradford that’s thousands of children attending. Parents entrust institutions to keep their children safe at all times. Children are vulnerable and teachers must have the skill to deal with emergencies without affecting safeguarding.”
To read more, click here.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training