SFI collaborated with Tower Hamlets Council of Mosque to facilitate 2 accredited Health & safety training sessions for places of worship in Tower Hamlets.
The first session was on Tuesday 23rd Oct and was attended by 20 individuals working with a number of local Mosques and Madrasah’s. Some of the participants mentioned that “This training has taught us to think more fully about our current processes and how we can improve”. The second health & safety training took place on Wednesday 24th October. This session was only for women who are involved in their local places of worship. The women’s session also proved a hit with those who attended. SFI had now organised a much larger training session on the 30th for safeguarding leads in places of worship, contact us at email@example.com for further information.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond