The Lloyds Bank Managing Risks toolkit is designed to help you to manage your charity’s risks. Sometimes it can be difficult to know where to start and what type of risk management framework will work best for your charity – this is where we can help.
This guide will help everyone in your charity learn how to:
- identify, record and manage risk
- rate your risks
- create controls for your risks
- monitor risk
Click here to download the template.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond
- Faith Engagement Review – Call for Evidence
- Building Resilience to the Covid-19 Pandemic and Beyond Webinar
- Upcoming Dates Domestic Violence Awareness Training for Faith Leaders
- SFI update for Faith Based Out of School settings from 5 November 2020