Strengthening Faith Institutions (SFI) celebrated the achievements of the Madrassatul Noor teachers. For some of them this is the first time they are attending a forum where they could openly discuss their challenges. For some, this is the first recognised / accredited certificate they have achieved and for a course they did in English. We have had teachers who learnt about lesson planning for the first time and for some they did not understand the importance of having a curriculum.
When we come together to celebrate after going through 10/12 weeks of intensive sessions with them these events are a reason to come together and recognise the hard work. On the part of teachers as well us as trainers.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond