The Big Iftar initiative started in 2012 inspired by the London Olympics, which fell on Ramadan. It was a way of encouraging Muslims to open up and introduce Ramadan and Iftar to people of all faiths and backgrounds. The Big Iftar is open to anyone, whether you are a Muslim, someone from another faith or of no faith you are welcome to participate.
The events are community-led and enable people from diverse backgrounds to meet and enjoy traditional and delicious food in an atmosphere of friendship and hospitality. Click here, to find out about the number of faith institutions who will be hosting The Big Iftar. Click here.
For further information and to get involved, click here.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training for Places of Worship
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training