The Strengthening Faith Institutions (SFI) delivers bespoke training sessions and workshops to faith institutions and organisations across the UK. The sessions aim to improve the overall governance and the way in which they are run. SFI offers training sessions on the following:
- Safeguarding Children Level 1
- First Aid Training
- Effective Governance
- Risk Assessments
- Open College Network (OCN) – bespoke training for Madrassa
Click here to watch members of faith institutions and communities had to say about our training sessions and workshops.
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond