On Tuesday 27th February, once again, we facilitated the Interfaith Girls Coding workshop at Twitter HQ. The students of year 8, came from Yavneh College and Hasmonean schools, Al-Zahra (Khoei) and Ayesha Community School and a Ursuline High School.
As ever, this is a unique opportunity to encourage and promote interfaith relations and to empower young girls to get into the tech industry increase the numbers of women in tech.
Amy Simmons, a software engineer at Twitter HQ and who helped facilitate the workshop, said “I love working working in tech and I love to code. Turning an idea into reality and nothing into something is I enjoy…”
We realise that no two faith institution are the same. Contact us to discuss which policies are the best fit your faith centre.
- Charity Commission Webinars
- Essential ONLINE Certified training for Faith Centres
- Faith and Resilience: An online conference on Financial Sustainability and Civic Responsibility for Faith Organisations
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety Online Training
- Faith in Philanthropy: Unlocking non-Government Funding for Faith Organisations during Covid-19 and Beyond